Welcome to my Paisley Crib

This is a site about stuff I do and see from day to day and week to week!

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Hidy Ho!

Well, the time in Florida was NICE!! So warm and sunny. Nothing better than the Beach, some Sun, and sand....Alexis has grown a lot and can talk, and say some pretty funny things! Was nice to see family and friends *waves* Not a whole lot to write about. The plane trips went well. On the way back though, I was stuck sitting in the plane on the runway for about an hour waiting to take off. That was kinda boring. But there was two lil girls in the seat infront of me trying to explain to me how to play this gameboy game...one was about 4 the other maybe 7?! They were from Bermuda... nice accents hehe! Went went to the beach, found some sand dollars and shells and things. Some of the sand dollars broke though when we bleached em =\ Hope you guys are having fun back home...love and miss you already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home